Monday, December 14, 2009

My First Blog

So, it is my first blog!  I have been thinking about starting one based on other blogs that I love reading daily to keep updated on their lives and all the things they are facing.  I decided to start this not only for people to read and be updated, but to be a place where I can talk about what I am up to, what we are up to, and what I've been thinking about!  It is a good way to vent, discuss, and let thoe who live far away from hear about my daily life!

As of right now I am finishing up my last final of the semester tomorrow and this has been a slight detour from studying, but plenty of fun!  I am really looking forward to Christmas break and I am heading home tomorrow.. So wish me luck and after my final I will start blogging more and get you'all up to date on the new blessings that have been put in my life the past few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment