Hey All!!
I can't believe it but 3 months has past since my last post! My life has been a whirl wind since the beginning of August! B (my hubby) & I moved into our apartment downtown Chi, start our new jobs/externship (me), and honestly haven't looked back. B works right downtown traveling a mere 10 minute walk, while I hike to the northwest suburbs an hour or so to the office.
Since I blogged last..B passed his CPA exam while I started my externship/residency for the first month. B's oldest brother got engaged and is expecting in April, while the middle (but older) brother is expecting in March. To start, this has been a crazy beginning to our fall. As for October I got my second sister-in-law, traveled to see my brother at college, and planned a baby shower for the baby due in March that happened last weekend with the help of my amazing mom! During October my husband was in LA and Orlando for the first three weeks of work. Believe it or not, I have been enjoying the week without him because I get to study for my board exam (which is this Saturday), watch the shoes I want to watch, and most of all eat pasta just about every night (which is my new favorite for some reason)! And lastly, we visited Brandon's parents in Florida for Halloween weekend! It was such a treat to be in their gorgeous weather, sit by the pool, and spend quality time with them and relaxing! We can't wait to go back for Christmas and to be with the entire Bugg clan.
Overall, I am truly looking forward to the next two weekends as B and I get to be home, in Chicago, with no where to be, no deadline to meet, and nobody counting on us. It will be great to enjoy time together, enjoy the city, and hopefully the cold weather will hold off one more week so that we can enjoy the outdoors!
This Saturday marks a huge milestone for me, school, and my goal of becoming an Audiologist (hearing doc). I have my sort of board exam/Praxis...I have been studying for this practically all of college, graduate school, and most of all the past two months! Before I know graduation will finally be here and all the hard work, stress, and money will pay off with the start of my first real job/career as an Audiologist.
I hope that everyone has been having a great fall..and most of all my B is having a great night at IU for recruiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment