But we had an orientation to the building today, I've laid out on the top deck, used the gym everyday, and most of all enjoyed cooking for my hubby, which if you know me at all is a shock since I can't even heat something up in the microwave properly! Beyond that, my in-law's are coming this visit tomorrow for a few days to see our place and hopefully help us get everything all set up! I am trying to finish cleaning and getting things organized, but our walls are bare and we don't have any real patio furniture yet, but we are working on it!
Furthermore, my birthday is on Thursday, so we are going to be heading to my house for dinner, Friday to Canton, OH to visit my grandparents, and then onto Columbus, OH to visit my husbands brother for his birthday on Sunday! It is great to have all this time off to visit with everyone and relax, but I am really looking forward to getting started with my externship in a couple weeks! While I do have to admit I am very nervous because it will be a completely different setting, I am so curious to see how things work there and what a great experience it is going to be for me!
Well I just wanted to give a little update! We are so excited and loving life in the city! XOXO!
No comments:
Post a Comment