Ah! So It has been almost 3 weeks since my last post, which isn't surprising once you hear my ridiculous schedule!
Holiday Info: After a great Christmas with my parents and an additionaly almost two weeks before that for me of being home, My Hubby (tobe) and I went up to Crystal Mountain where we are getting married for NYE! It was awesome! We skiied, met with the wedding coordinator, relaxed, and most of all had a great NYE at the resort. I'll have to post a picture of all of us later!
After NYE, we flew to Florida to be with Brandon's parents for the last week of break. We had a very relaxing week of mostly nothing and it actually worked out perfectly for my crazy schedule of when I got back.
School: Even though I am back and it is officially my last full semester..it is the craziest semester I have ever experienced!! I am truly bust from 8am to 8pm Monday thru Thursday and if it weren't for nothing on Friday I don't know how I would make through! I have a lot of practicum/clinic hours, class, and work (as a personal trainer at the gym as always).
Other than all this, my hubby (tobe) and I finally finished our registry, almost have all of the invitations finished and ready to send out, and are trying to finalize more of the plans!
Hope all is well with everyone else and congrats to all those I know how who are newly prego &/or just has a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment